- Don’t chew until the anesthesia (numbness) wears off. Be careful not to bite your cheek or tongue! Check the temperature of liquids before consuming them!
- Do not eat hard or sticky food. It’s best to eat on the opposite side of your mouth.
- Do not floss the temporary but please continue to brush normally.
- Taking some Tylenol or Advil after the procedure will prevent sensitivity. It’s normal to feel some sensitivity for several days after the procedure.
- Always call the office if you have any concerns or questions! We are here to help!