- Don’t eat until the anesthesia (numbness) wears off! Be careful not to bite or scratch your lip or cheek.
- If you don’t want to feel anything, it’s best to take some Tylenol or Advil before it wakes up. That way the pain meds will be working before the numbing is gone.
- Tooth colored composite fillings are set when you leave the office. If it feels high or the bite is off after the anesthesia wears off you must call and have it adjusted.
- It’s normal for everything to feel sensitive for a few days. Gums may be tender.
- Always call if you have any questions! We’re here to help!